Sunday, August 15, 2010

The 20th Thing ~ 52 Challenge

I counted up the things I have created during this 52 Challenge I have set for myself. Today's post celebrates the twentieth thing I have made since I began this challenge on the 11th February 2010. I'm not even at the halfway point yet as far as things made goes, but I am over halfway in time. I still feel good about setting myself this challenge, but feel I need to gift myself some more time to sit back and create.

Yesterday I went and did a Cake Decorating - Novelty 101 class with Jess from Planet Cake. The Team from Planet Cake were here for the second time this year to do some workshops. Be warned ~ this is 7 epic hours on your feet of cake decorating. I really had no idea how hard this was going to be. Or how insanely precise you have to be to get these bad boys looking fabulous! But it was very much fun and I do believe there may be a new hobby brewing away inside my brain. Enjoy the circus tent extravaganza in all it's cakey goodness. It's nearly 25cms high and weighs a good coupla kgs!


No comments:

Post a Comment