Monday, July 5, 2010

Style Bite

So I have had a big few days out on the interwebs and have discovered some super cool stuff. I am now enamoured with Lady Smaggle. I love her sense of style and whimsical elements to her blogging. I like the idea of a weekly style update, if I am out and about on the town, or whenever I pull together a super cool outfit. I recently was given a tripod, so that makes life a whole lot easier to take my own photo, if no one is around to do it for me. I also have some super stylin' friends who may feature as guests. Watch this space!
Here is the outfit I wore to my work dinner on Friday night.
Flat boots - given to me by an Aunty
Dress - Bought in Melbourne
Cardi - Cotton On
Necklace - Made by Maddabling
Double layer of tights coz it is so freaking cold here at the moment.
I love this dress. The pattern is actually skulls, but a first glance you don't really see them. I plan to change the buttons as I am not a fan of gold and the style of button doesn't suit the dress. I'll keep you posted when I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment