Sunday, April 18, 2010

Week 8 - All caught up now :)

So I skipped a week in there! Bad Laura. But I have finished my swap piece for the Beading Forum seed bead bracelet challenge. I can't show it yet. As soon as my swap partner has it I'll show you. It's pretty special.
So I am going to send the bracelet to my swap partner tomorrow and I thought that I would add something extra. I am participating in the Art Swap - Tags run by Helga @ ArtChix. I have my required collage sheets and some manilla tags ready to go. This is my warm up piece, to include with my bracelet. I am really happy with how this turned out and am really looking forward to making many, many more of these.
I watercoloured the front, once it was dry I stamped the front and selected a few images from various ArtChix collage sheets. I wanted to do something with the back so ripped some scraps of pretty paper and collaged away. I then went around the edges with a gel pen. Super cute and so easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment